Friday, June 8, 2018 - following the Dinner / Social. Approximately 7:00 pm.
Peach Tree Catering
120 E Nifong Blvd # D
Deadline for entries will be May 31, 2018. Late entries may be accepted after this date on a space available basis for a late fee.
HOW TO ENTER:
Register Online: Senior Games Online Registration - Darts
Register by Mail: Please complete a Missouri State Senior Games Entry Form and mail it along with payment to:
Missouri State Senior Games
1400 Rock Quarry Rd, Entrance 5
Columbia, MO 65211
DINNER / SOCIAL EVENT:
Thank you Humana for your sponsorship of the 2018 Missouri State Senior Games buffet dinner / social event! The event for participants and guests is scheduled for 6 p.m. Friday, June 8. It will be held in Columbia, MO at Peach Tree Catering. There will be a brief program followed by the meal. The cost for participants is $10.00. There will be a $15.00 charge for each guest.
If you plan to attend the dinner, please indicate this on the entry form and submit the appropriate fees for the participant(s) and any guest(s) that will be attending with you. If you are registering online, there will be a place to indicate attendance during the online registration process. This is important as we must confirm our reservations 7 days in advance of the event.
- The American Darters Association rules prevail.
- Any circumstances not covered in these rules will be ruled by the Sport Commissioner.
- Darts will have two age divisions for both men and women. Age divisions will be 50-59 and 60 plus.
- Darts will be an individual medal competition.
- Throwing distance is 7 ' 9¼ ".
- Scoring (Both male and female all age groups):
- High Score / Count Up. Contestants each throw 24 darts. Place winners will be determined by the highest score after 24 darts are thrown.
- Electronic dartboards will be used.
- Scoring is done automatically.
- Soft tip darts are provided.
|Event Code||Event Name|
|2018 MISSOURI STATE SENIOR GAMES|
|ELECTRONIC DARTS RESULTS|
|50-54 F||1||Melody Blumenkemper, St Louis||362|
|2||Gina Bufe, Chesterfield, MO||320|
|65-69 F||1||Lynne Laughlin, Columbia||333|
|65-69 F||1||Bobbie Vinson, Wilburton OK||318|
|80-84 F||1||Georgie Bender, Oregon, MO||318|
|50-54 M||1||Joseph Blumenkemper, St Louis||511|
|2||Patrick Oligschlaeger, St Louis, MO||394|
|55-59 M||1||John Jelinek, O' Fallon, IL||455|
|2||Paul James, Ashland, MO||342|
|60-64 M||1||Scott Schwartz, Cheasterfield, MO||538|
|2||Mike Weeks, Batesville, AR||457|
|65-69 M||1||Jeff Moran, Fulton||407|
|2||Chris Hawf, Columbia, MO||333|
|70-74 M||1||Warren Speh, St Charles, MO||352|
|2||Luke Brown, Lee's Summit||324|
|75-79 M||1||David Hood, St Louis, MO||312|
|2||George Ruh, Ballwin, MO||265|
|85-89 M||1||Ron Jelinek, Smithton, IL||382|
|2||Dave McCoy, Carthage, MO||349|
|3||Ed True, O' Fallon, IL||324|